I have finished my first dress for my Olga (Gracelyn by Cristy Stone). I was so excited about this doll that I managed to sew this dress within about 3 hours, all in one day (usually I do it slowly – over a course of days, or, indeed, even weeks if I don’t feel like it!).
The pattern was kindly given to me by my friend Ariadne who had developed it herself for her Iplehouse doll Jessica. I had to adjust it a bit because Jessica has a more mature body and is bigger in the waist area. I really love the result! Thank you, Julia, for the pattern!
The dress is made from a 100% silk dupioni. It wasn’t very easy to sew as it kept fraying. The dress has lining from the same fabric and closes with a zip.
And a small bonus photo: SD doll Olga (63 cm) next to MSD doll Leda (43 cm)…