I started knitting this cable shrug for Marie-Grace before the holiday, but didn’t have time to finish it on time, so I finished it while I was in England and on a Eurostar train to Paris. I used a pattern by Liese Brouwer of Doll Tag Clothing. However, I didn’t realize until I bought the pattern that it would use 3.25mm (US #3) knitting needles – far too large for me (I prefer much thinner ones). It was rather hard to knit with them. But anyway, I managed to finish it and am very pleased with the result (and my daughter, who had actually asked me to make it for her doll, went over the moon!). Now I think that, perhaps, using such large needles for large dolls does make sense – it would take much longer to knit a similar shrug with my favourite 1.5-2 mm needles!!